After I saw this G+ Post and this Google Webmaster Post I want to apologize again for any problems the latest update causes on your websites. And I deleted/patched all the Stuff that caused the Google-Problem – which was reported on Google+ and on many other websites – and I want to apologize again for any inconvenience. I did not want to harm anyone and I did not know – honestly – that this caused so much trouble on so many websites. Google will crawl all your sites again and this re-crawling will fix all missing google search results.
Why did I add those lines?
When I added those lines (reported on G+ and other Websites) I thought that they will redirect the Google Bot away from the Plugin directory (and not the entire website). I only wanted that the Bot doesn’t crawl the code of the Plugin. That was all. I never had another intention. I never thought that this was just an incredible wrong assumption of this lines of code. I already deleted them (all of them in all of the infected files). I know that I should know what those lines do before I add them but I misunderstood that code fragment. It was my fault and I am really sorry.
It was no malicious intent
And I do want to disassociate myself from any malicious intent reproaches! I develope this Plugin for more than one year and I did not want to injure anyones personal/business website. As you might know I develop this Plugin totally on my own and I did not had the time to fix it immediately after the update because I went on vacation with my girlfriend. But I tried to help all of you as much as it is possible beside my vacation (as seen on the GB-World-Facebookpage).
I never wanted to harm anyone or any website. I also had no malicious intent!
I want to say thanks to all the people who still trust my plugin and my work and to all people who know that it was not a malicious intend!